When does the quilt group meet?
The group meets whenever! There is no ‘true’ schedule, but patterns, challenges, show and tells go up weekly. There is something new each week to participate in. You will need to access Facebook as the group is held there.
Who is the Designer?
Becky of Patchwork Posse is the main designer for the Quilt Group. We are introducing additional designers through out the year, take a look at the designers lower on the page to find out who they are!
How do I not forget?
You can expect a welcome email the day you sign up, as well as additional emails helping you find your way around the group.
Weekly there is an email sent that lets you know what’s going on and links to where things are happening so you don’t miss out! We are here to help you remember!
Is it easy to manage and participate?
You can access the group from any laptop, phone, tablet or other device- as long as you have internet access.
Snap a picture and share it in our private Facebook group. The Facebook group also gives you access to the files page- download, save, print.
What you get when you purchase the quilt group
- Full access for 1 year from purchase date
- Private Facebook Group Community- start sharing and finding new connections in the group.
- Printable pdf downloads of all patterns- start on any of the patterns or sew alongs immediately.
- Discounts to online fabric shops– exclusive deals and discounts are available to group members.
The quilt group materials can be accessed via any desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or mobile devise and reader. You can choose to print the patterns or download it to your computer or phone for later use.
This group is self-directed and you have one year to access all patterns and printables. You can begin sewing and joining the community chat anytime!
How do I cancel future payments?
- Fill out this form if you need to cancel your future payments.
- You’ll continue to have FULL access to the site until your renewal date.