Sew up some cute tea towels – using cotton flour sack towels and applique. Machine or hand applique will work.
All pdf’s included.
Applique Tutorial – how to use fusible
1) Trace your pattern onto your fusible
2) Cut out just beyond your drawn lines
3) Place the fusible pieces on the wrong side of the fabric and follow instructions to fuse
4) Cut out the fabric pieces
5) Follow the manufactures instructions for fusing to the towel or fabric you are using – You can place the photo copy of the templates under your fabric so you can see your placement for the pieces
6) Sew around the edges of the fabric pieces. Stitch 1/8″ around all the sides. Stitch twice to give it a little bit of a funner look. It will help secure it a little better – great for lots of use and washing. You can choose to stitch in black thread or colored. Just have fun!